Here are some pics of the babies curtains!!! I finished them late last night and decided I may just keep on sewing everything for the nursery. I honorably accept all criticism that I am a total NERD. :-)
SUPER cute!!! I love them. :-) Now I know who to enlist next time I have a brilliant idea and no skills to back it up!! I love your blog. It's so pretty. Hope you are feeling well and baby is kicking up a storm!
Thanks for sharing! They are totally adorable! Geez...I need to get you over to my house to take care of some projects. Ha!
ReplyDeleteSUPER cute!!! I love them. :-) Now I know who to enlist next time I have a brilliant idea and no skills to back it up!! I love your blog. It's so pretty. Hope you are feeling well and baby is kicking up a storm!
ReplyDeleteThey look great, I wish I wasn't afraid of my sewing machine. The only thing I can use mine for is scrapbooking. LOL
ReplyDelete