After a very long day of the dog park, driving to Cle Elum and back to get our tree, and a crazy night at the Parlor.....I finally got the tree decorated. My theme for the last 2 years has been green and I LOVE IT! Green is my favorite color and I love finding new decorations that fit right in. Since you can only use so many green balls, I had to improvise last year and make some of my own. Looking forward to what I can conjure up next! Click the photos to see them larger.
Our Tree!
2008 Green Ornaments
He who has yet to be named's Baby Blanket.......
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops! I guess my Dad (Jeffrey) was logged into my computer.
ReplyDeleteAnyway...in order of the pictures: Beautiful! Very fun! Adorable! You have been quite the crafty lady lately! Can you rub a little of it off on me??
I LOVE the blanket. So cute! Great job! :)
ReplyDeleteStephanie