Thursday, May 28, 2009

Feeling Inspired...

Since I've had Spencer, and for the majority of my pregnancy, I haven't the time or motivation to get crafty................which, if you know me well, is my passion. I love making things and for some reason lately I have started projects and just get stuck, or I quickly lose the inspiration, and for some reason I have become SO indecisive! Well, thanks to my friend Carolyn, who has been asking me to help her make a wreath, my streak has been broken! She totally inspired me today and here's what we put together! I love it and I think the "Smartha" in me is back! (a reminder: click on the pic to see it fullsize)


3 comments:

  1. Ohh I love it! Teach me to be crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh did I forget to tell you? Baby's on the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just not sure when it's going to get here.......

    ReplyDelete