I thought this statement was appropriate for my absent-blogness. Life is SO unbelievably busy! I work less than I ever have and I feel like I have less time than ever. I know I might sound blue, but really it's quite the opposite! Life is jam packed but completely incredible.
Since it has been so long I thought I would summarize what I have been doing with my life in 25 random thoughts....
1. Who thought it would be a good idea to get a Lab in a 1000sf house, and then have a baby in that same house?
2. Spencer is so happy sitting on his butt and especially happy on his back doing air-jacks. Is he ever going to crawl?
3. It's not that women are "meant" to stay home with the kids, it's just that is all there is time for, laundry, laundry and more laundry.
4. I hate Comcast more than anything.
5. Husband, Dog, Fluffy Cat, Fat Cat, Happy Baby and Wife are all moving to dad-in-laws Saturday for a week while our kitchen and bath get remodeled----hmmmmm......should be interesting.
6. I am switching back from foam hand soap to lotion hand soap, my hands are so dry! Darn you Bath and Body works sales girl for talking me into it!
7. Pottery Barn makes me happy.
8. Pottery Barn catalogues make me happy.
9. I think I am going to start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving- is that a crime?
10. Spencer's hair naturally shapes itself into a Mohawk----there's NO FAUX-hawk about it.
11. Wal-Mart has the BEST baby clothes.....recent good find: Comfy and warm sweatpants for $4 and long sleeve stripy shirts for $3.
12. I just downloaded 271 photos off my camera.
13. I just took pictures of Shaun's cousin and her husband for their 25 page adoption application.
14. I can't wait for the Symphony's Christmas series.....especially the Northwest Boys Choir!
15. I still haven't picked out a 30th birthday present(it's been a month).
16. Vampire Diaries has kept it's spot on my TiVo but I am wondering when it's going to get good....will it?
17. The 1st episode of Grey's was on TV today- geeeeziz that show use to be so good.
18. How could anyone ever live without a Blackberry.
19. Birthday present....Sounder's Season Tickets or KitchenAid mixer?
20. When do you put in a swing set for your kids?
21. Boondocks big house, or convenience small house?
22. My #1 baby item must have is my Summer Video Monitor.
23. Why buy the candle when you can bake the bread, get the smell and eat it too?
24. I love fall.
25. I wish Pomegranate was closer.
I LOVE this little man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've missed you Sarah. Love the new post.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back Sarah, I have missed your blog. Oh and I vote KitchenAid Mixer, your a mom and there are cookies to be baked!!!
ReplyDeleteJay and I just discussed decorating for Christmas today. I asked him if it's too early. I say you and I band together and just do it. If Shaun asks, you can blame it on me, and if Jay's asks, I'll blame it on you. :)
ReplyDeleteSara,
ReplyDeleteI LOVED this post! I was sitting here thinking about you, and thought I would check out what you have been up to lately. I am totally going to do something like this too, although, mine will be something more of a soundboard type. I totally feel like I have NO time for anything with these 2 bundle of joys. It is insane! I gotta figure out something different...meals, playtime, etc...something has got to change. Oh ya, love your background music too! It is so soothing!!! So, while your in the area, lets go to the park...cottage lake has excellent baby swings, and lots of them too! call me! 425-283-6362