Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's a blog blog world...

I had no idea how much of a blogger world it was! In my glory days of pre-kid I blogged for fun, almost everyday. Probably because I was really good at "working hard at hardly working"...and sat in front of a computer all day...lol. I just started google reader and realized so many of my friends are lame and don't update their blog....oh yeah, I am one of "those" lame-o's. I promise to not be lame anymore and blog...even if it's about nothing!

Anyhoo, My dear friend, let's just call her Hollywood ;-), has introduced me to the most amazing blog world and ....wait for it....pinterest!!! This website is the best find of the year for me thus far! If you haven't seen it be sure to check it out! Thanks Hollywood!

http://pinterest.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm SOOO "Hollywood"....Hill, that is. Ha! Excited to see all of your pins! You're going to be obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome. Thanks alot, another way for me to get distracted and not get any work done! My boss (Galen) will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete