Monday, November 24, 2008

Symphony

Saturday night Megan, Heidi and myself went to the Symphony. It was a lot of fun and our seats were great, even at only $23/ea! The baby didn't do much during the 1st half, but was going crazy after intermission. I wonder if he could hear it. It was my 2nd time, Heidi's 1st and Megs has been a lot. I am definitely hooked and I think we got Heidi hooked too. :-] The baby is moving more and now I am starting to feel his head, or feet or who knows what just resting/pushing in certain places. He must be out growing his space! The nursery is coming along nicely. I am continuing the sewing projects but have hit a wall. Tamara and I took a sewing class last week and it helped, but not enough- reading patterns is hard! I have most of my stuff cut and at Thanksgiving at Shaun’s dads house, Shaun's Aunt Candy will have to fill the gaps in my projects. Since I have been reading SOOOOO much my biggest concern is keeping the baby asleep in our 1100 sqft home with hardwood floors that makes the sounds in the house travel, and a lab with a big bark. Now I am wondering if we should move the nursery to the back of the house......Shaun is NOT going to like this epiphany since he worked so hard at remodeling the nursery. So many things to decide on and only 13 weeks to go!!! Here are some pics from the symphony and a pic of the fabric I am using for the nursery........YES, I took pictures of my fabric. Lol







1 comment:

  1. Don't change the nursery location, it is way better that your little one get used to common noise in your house. Besides when he is tired he will sleep and when he's not, he won't. Simple as that!

    ReplyDelete