So, I started looking for a Nanny today online and actually found some interesting prospects on craigslist (any suggestions are appreciated). I found this one lady who had a resume a mile long and she did it with postlets so it was super fancy schmancy. She sounded like super nanny so I emailed her. I thought I would share the conversation:
ME: Hi ****, I am looking for a part-time nanny, to start in March. I’m a realtor working on a new construction community and require someone Monday, Tuesday and Friday from noon-6pm. Is this something you might be interested in? I live in the Renton Highlands right off I405 near the new Seahawks Training Center.
NANNY: What age are your children?
ME: I am expecting my 1st child Feb 17, and am looking for a nanny to start late March.
NANNY: I fell in the snow and cannot lift a baby. Good luck.
ME: Really? I think having to lift a child should be a requirement. (I didn't really send this, but I wanted to)
Ummm...I think the person who will need luck is the Nanny. What a kook!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope you find the perfect nanny, but I just have to tell you that this post gave me a good laugh this morning.
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding me???? How weird.
ReplyDeleteHa! That's awesome! "I can't lift children, but I am an excellent nanny"...
ReplyDeleteCute blog Sarah! The nanny thing...funny. What is she doing looking for a job? Also, love the nursery. Your father in law just gave me a super cute bow for Kendra's hair, I mean head. She has no hair. He is so nice. I'm so sorry I can't make it to your shower. I would love to come, but have prior obligations. Where are you delivering at? I would love to meet Spencer when you guys get settled! Looks like you and the girls had fun at the Symphony. I would love to do that! Matt and I were going to go to the Nutcracker, but they charge FULL price for the baby, even if you hold her. HOW dumb! She is a little too young to leave her at home. Maybe next year...it seems like I saw that alot. Have a good day!
ReplyDeleteyou don't know me but i'm a friend of shawna & topher's and worked with shaun at sparta's WAAAAY back in the day. anyway, found your blog through shawna's blog ... i'm so happy for you and shaun and best of luck with the upcoming baby! xoxo
ReplyDelete