Friday, January 30, 2009

The Nursery.......

I finally got the nursery clean enough to take pictures! Yay! Click the pic to see it larger.




5 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! That is the most adorable nursery I have seen in a very long time! What a pleasant place for your baby boy to be, and for you & Shaun in those late nights that are soon coming. You are certainly a blessed woman & thank you for all your help recently.
    ~Sarah Markham

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute......I want to sleep in it! Can't to see little Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely darling! The colors are so soothing...I love them! He's going to have quite a relaxing place to stay once he gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Sarah - it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the alphabet. and the light blue furniture. are the furniture pieces old or new? they are so pretty. best of luck. thinking of you and shawn and the health of you and spencer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete