Thursday, January 22, 2009

The most important person in my life....

You could have probably guessed the most important person in my life is my husband. Our 2nd year anniversary is coming up on February 14th and we are having a son on February 17th. It may be because I am VERY pregnant, but since I have been cleaning out the whole house I have been finding pictures and trinkets that bring me tears of happiness. I am the luckiest person in the world to have found my true soul mate. I truly believe Shaun and I were meant to be together forever. After 9 years he is my biggest supporter, best friend and he still makes me laugh so hard I cry (almost on a daily basis). Here's a little tribute to my husband, these are some of my favorite old photos. I figured I would save the Wedding Day photos for next month. :-)

******To see a larger version click on the photo.







3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you are one happy girl. And it sounds like you are NESTING! Wait til that little boy comes and then you will have two important boys in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute Sarah! I can't believe your baby will be here so soon - it's so exciting all these babies that are being born

    ReplyDelete
  3. un petit bonjours de la france vous avez un site très sympatique la musique est très bien
    venez voir le mien

    ReplyDelete