I'm sorry it's been so long but I am in a whole new world. It's absolutely incredible! I give Spencer at least 100 kisses a day and the few times I’ve had to leave him I have missed him terribly. I don’t want to leave his sweet little face ever, and I am wondering hoW my friends are going to tolerate me because I’m not sure how I will ever make another wine night without him! :-) Everything has been just great. Shaun is SOOOO involved. Spencer and I are truly blessed. He is the most amazing dad and husband, I never knew life could be so good. Our family and friends have been very helpful too and I want them all to know how appreciative we are of their yummy dinners and time spent hanging around so I could vacuum or take a shower. Here are some pics of our little angel in his 1st weeks of life. Love to you all!!!
He is so cute Sarah! Congratualtions!
ReplyDeleteGood work on the blogging Mom! Good to chat with you last night. Can't wait to see the almost one month old! He is too cute.
ReplyDelete