Sunday, February 14, 2010

3 years ago......

I married my best friend. I can't believe it's only been 3 years, it feels like we should be celebrating our 10 year, or 15 year. Well....in actuality we have been together for almost 10 years.....is that right? Yes, we met July 17th 2000. Geeeesh! Does time fly by! I just want to say I have the most amazing husband in the world. I know everyone says that about their hubby's so I will explain why my husband is so amazing.

Today he helped me clean out the office for my mom's visit next week. He, willingly, took a huge and heavy filing cabinet to my Windermere office by himself while I kept cleaning at home. Along the way he dropped off some paper to my model home/sales office so my business partner would have paper. Then he filled up Spencer's Mickey Mouse balloon(that we have been refilling every other month or so since last November) because Spencer LOVES it!

Shaun wakes up with Spencer every Saturday and Sunday and lets me sleep in, even though he wakes up early for work every day of the week. Whenever I need anything he is always ready to get it for me. Right now he's at the store getting some more bins to pack up the last of my craft stuff so we have room for my mom. Before you start thinking I’m demanding, believe me, I don’t even ask him to do all these things, most of the time he just offers. Sometimes I ask and he doesn’t gripe about it. He's always running errands for me (and Spencer) happily and never complains. He does the dishes every night and pretty much does EVERYTHING that involves the yard and anything to be done outside (which includes the garbage and he hates doing the garbage!). Our yard in the summer is INCREDIBLE thanks to him!!! He works so hard for us to have lots of fruits and vegetables, and lots of flowers for me. Really, he cuts flowers for me all summer long.

He is wonderful with Spencer and truly enjoys spending time with him. I know husbands out there that don't do as much as Shaun and I am so thankful for him. He is such a caring and attentive father and husband, I am truly blessed. Cheers to Shaun, my best friend, my husband and the wonderful father that he is.



No comments:

Post a Comment