Saturday, March 13, 2010

5 Randoms

1. Spencer had his 1 year well-check appointment and passed with flying colors! He is 65% in Weight and 97% in Height.....he's getting pretty lean!


2. Spencer eats a 4oz container of Yami Yogurt for breakfast everyday and 1 Whole Avocado for lunch....sometimes he just wants avocado for dinner too. H


3. I just booked our flights to Utah for a trip over Memorial Day Weekend to visit Shaun's older brother Jesse, wife Michelle, 3 year old daughter Anna and 6 month old daughter Alice. Shaun and his brother are planning on fishing and Michelle and I are planning on sneaking away to the "store" as much as possible to go shopping!!! I love Utah, it's beautiful and I am so excited to see more of it in some nice weather!


4. Last week I booked flights for me and my good friend Carolyn, and Spencer, to Orlando. We are off to spend 9 days with my family! My sister and her husband just bought a new house (with a pool!) and we will stay with them. I am looking forward to the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, showing Carolyn Disney World (she has never been- is it really possible?) and Playing with Spencer at the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kigndom and MGM Studios, hopefully he will be walking by then! It's going to be such a nice break and it will be so nice for Spencer to spend time with his Auntie's and Uncle who adore him!!!


5. I think I could survive on Blueberries


Spencer's latest movie.......


No comments:

Post a Comment