Saturday, March 20, 2010
Oldie but the best!
I have a WONDERFUL habit of taking pictures....what I'm not so good at is putting them on display. I have quite the collection of frames.....but still in boxes. I can never decide on color...black and white...sepia...enhanced....not enhanced.....should I do a black and white wall? Should I do all color? Do black and whites look good next to the colors? So, needless to say, I never put anything up. Point of the story is I am attempting to order prints to frame and came across this photo and it stopped me dead in my tracks. I just CANNOT beleive my little Mun chi chi (yes, named after the Japanese doll, because he looked just like one when he was born) is ONE! I found this photo and it made me tear up. It goes by so fast. When you have a baby people all around, even strangers, say "It goes by so fast", "Enjoy every minute of it", "He'll be in college before you know it" and it's all sort of transparent and you just shake your head ok. Well, it really does! So, DO cherish every second.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen sister! It's all so fast and fun! Just get them on the wall, anything looks good when your kids are cute!
ReplyDelete