Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bad Blogger.....

As my 1st post in MONTHS, I will announce myself as a bad blogger. I have a 2010 update that I have been working on, but it's not ready, so stay tuned! Until then, here are some pics of the girl's room that my family has been bugging me about (and since they live in Florida, California and Illinois, they want details, details, details! Which means pics of EVERYTHING). :-)

TTYL
XOXO

PS I am not some crazy shopper.....about 95% of all the clothes you see where hand-me-downs from my life saver (and money saver) Jeannie!!! We are pretty much set for the 1st 6 months of baby girls (name tbd) life. :-)















3 comments:

  1. yay! so glad you are blogging! that baby is SET!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO glad you are back...hopefully to stay. It looks like that little girl is set!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had given up on you! Now I can add you to my "friends with blogs" list. Yup, I'm blogging now! The room looks great. Just need to replace those Spencer blocks with new ones! Keep me posted. :)

    ReplyDelete