Spencer is in his truly amazing two's! He's very....ummm...passionate. He liked Isla, at first, about 20%....I think we are up to about 40%. It's a challenge, but Shaun and I are working through the "Par for the course" issues....jealousy, rage, anger, all the wonderful things nobody warns you about. Little things help me get through each day, cadburry mini eggs (by the handful when Spencer is not looking), a bottle----er, glass of wine, and this quote I saw on one of my FWENDS page "They never said it would be easy, they only said it would be worth it". At the end of the day (and who am I kidding, the begginning, middle and end), my little dictator is WORTH IT! Even though right now he is pushing my limits. :-)
Isla is a dream.

Really, when I woke up this morning at 4am to feed her for the first time since I put her to bed at ten o'clock the night before, I thought to myself I must be dreaming. Did I really not feed her before then? What the heck? I know it's silly to place blame on success, and you should just embrace it, but I really think I owe my sweet slumber to the nap nanny. When Isla came into this world she had a terrible habit of spitting up, and then some. I had to get up every few hours to burp her and then she would want to nurse. Since I got the magical foam she has been sleeping for hours!!! Woot! Woot!
That's all I can say for now.....my boy is stirring which means it's time for me to get back to work.
It's so nice to see you all again, it's been too long! ;-)
Oh the life of a mom of toddlers...and babies. Isla is adorable in her blogger debut pic!! Can't wait to see more. Oh and Spencer will be at 80% in no time, but I wouldn't expect anymore...EVER. Thomas is still at 80% with Taylor.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad you are blogging again. Your kids are just precious!
ReplyDelete