Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bath buddies


Bath time is one of the highlights of our day, especially when we have a friend over to play with in the tub! Here is a pic of Spencer (2 years old) and Trace (1 year old), the son of my longtime BFF Tamara Eberl. Tamara and I have been buds since the 1st grade......which is...ummm.... about 24 years? Did I do that math right? These days I have a hard time remembering how old I am! HA!

Anyhoo, I just can't believe we went from pen-pals to bath buddies. What a fantastic ride it's been, Tamara. I am thankful each day that we have stayed in each others lives and can now enjoy watching our families grow together. :-)

PS Notice Spencer has a black eye and some other random bruises, and so does Trace! They are SURELY going to be the best of friends!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment