Friday, October 24, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!!!
Even though the day you turn 29 isn't so exciting, I had a pretty darn good birthday. My dad surprised me on the big day (he was in town for his baby Bear (me) and a good friend's memorial service was the same weekend). He stayed with us for 3 nights and it was nice to share "everything baby" with someone from my family, since they all live in Florida, California and Illinois. :( Poo! He came with presents and, like I requested, they were all for the baby. YESSS!! Shaun and I went out to the Garage on my actual birthday for a friend's birthday party. Why would I go to someone else's party on my birthday you might ask??? Well, I can't explain it but the thought of going to someone else’s party sounded better than having my own!!! If I wanted to stay home at the last "Preggers" minute I could and if I wanted to leave early I could. I thought it was a great idea!!! Shaun and I celebrated just the 2 of us with my traditional Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake.....which I have been getting for as long as I can remember, and when my family moved away Shaun has whole heartedly kept up the tradition. I love him so much. :) Wednesday Becca planned a girls dinner for me (love her) at Zeke’s Pizza in Kirkland......Pizza has become my favorite thing in the world!!! It was SOOOOOO good!!! Here are some pics. It was a great time. I am truly thankful for my friends, they are the best.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry I missed it! Looks like you ladies (and babies) had fun! Happy 29th!
ReplyDelete