Friday, October 24, 2008
Mele Kalikimaka....
Don’t get me wrong, I love Halloween. Shaun and I will have our best dressed pumpkins on display, scary music playing through the front window and honor our reputation of handing out the biggest handful of candy in the neighborhood. I love love love Thanksgiving dinner. So much I actually do a dinner at our house just for us, and sometimes some lucky guests ;-] Thanksgiving is always fun and a great kick off to Christmas. I will make my traditional Pumpkin Soup (which for the 1st few years the comment was always "Pumpkin Soup again?" and then one year I didn't make it everyone complained- of COURSE!). So now I make it every year. :) Normally the day after Thanksgiving we would get our Christmas tree in the mountains, but this year we are short on time so I think we will get it early.........YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! So....in short LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment