Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good morning, good mooooorning!

Yes, it's morning, 4:25AM to be exact and I'm WIDE-EYED and AWAKE! I just put Spencer down and can hear him doing his normal grunting on the monitor in the bedroom. He does this grunting thing all the time, we have nick named him Billy, since he sounds like a Billy goat. He doesn't seem to be doing it out of pleasure, but more likely because of gas??? It's hard to not laugh at him and whip out the camcorder. He is such a joy, Shaun and I are completely in love.

2 comments:

  1. What a little doll! I'm sure you can't believe it's already been a month. It just flies by! It was so fun to see you all on Sunday. We definitely owe you guys a dinner! Next time, grubbin' at the Krekow's house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy he's here (a little late on the commenting, oops!) He's darling of course...I would love to still take some pics. Come see me next week if you are out and about (and bring your camera too, or we can try your flash on mine). Email me & let me know! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete