Sunday, May 1, 2011

Terrible Two's Tulip Trip Tuesday...

 Well, it was actually Wednesday, but Tuesday sounded more magical ;-]. The Tulips were beautiful, as always, but not as impressive as in years past. I heard the late rains caused the short fall? The mud, of course, was in full force! Here's our trip in a nutshell: 2 hour drive up, 5 minutes out of the car and Spencer is in a mud puddle, 15 minutes later in the car, and we are headed home, for a long miserable two hour ride home. Poor Spencer, he is just having a rough time...er, rough year?! I'm hoping this will pass, or at least improve as I just want my boy to be happy and enjoy the world. Maybe next year we'll get to enjoy the tulips, lunch at La Conner with friends and some incredibly large tires to play in :-)
We're stuck.

Just past the sign that reads "Do Not Pass This Point"....of course my son must be able to read, so he runs as fast as he can.

How deep is this going to get?

Wait for it......I'm gonna jump!!





3 comments:

  1. You did it! Ok, now you have to come over to my house and walk me through it. I need moral support. Considering you were at the tulip fields for 15 minutes, you got some great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was easy peasy Sarah! Did you notice I was able to import all of my blogs from my old page to my new page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I need you to hold my hand! Next playdate at the Kre-wow Karnival, you can show me!!

    ReplyDelete