Yesterday we had our 16 week appointment. Everything went well. The nurse freeked us out because when she was looking for the heartbeat she used the wrong size sonogram(I think thats what it's called) and she couldn't find it! Then she said she was using the 20 week+ sonogram by mistake. Whew!!!! We got our blood results back and our babies health risk is 1 in 25000.....or something like that. GREAT!!! Our next appointment is Oct 3rd and then we will find out the sex! Yippee!
Good news all around! Dang that nurse! That would have given me a heart attack. Are you going to post some pics of your cute belly? No pressure... :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sarah....lets see that tummy!! I am so glad you are over being nauseous. That's the worst feeling. Can't wait to find out what you are having. I kinda think it's a boy.....
ReplyDelete