Saturday, September 27, 2008

Boy!

Shaun and I are still in shock. We can't believe we are going to have a little boy running around. We are VERY excited, I think more than we have been so far. In preparation we have to finish cleaning out the room (mostly done) and re-paint. I was thinking of keeping the green color, but now since there is going to be SO much color in the bedding and furniture I might go for beige and brown accent wall. Which might have something to do with the fact that my office is based out of a brand new model home and it's covered in vanilla paint. Mmmmm.....what to do?!?! These are major decisions to start thinking about!

Last night Shaun and I tried to decide on a name.....this is not going so well. We just can't agree. We did agree on a new theme for the room (easier decisions)- fishies!!! Much better and since we love to fish and we don't live on a farm (yet) we decided to nix the cows. Plus the cow theme was mostly white and, yes Becky, white will be tough with a baby, 2 black cats and a ridiculous black lab.

Since I took all my pics off my laptop this is the only pic I have of Gus. This pic was taken last year in the Olympic Peninsula Mountains....we were getting our $5 Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment