So I am in route to Seattle this morning, which is an awful commute of at least an hour or more, and as a pregnant woman I HAD to stop by Starbucks to get my new craving "Venti Iced Passion Tea and Lemonade, no sweetener". Since I have nixed my commute I have given up my morning Starbucks run and forgot how annoying the girl is at 6am!!! Does anyone else dread the drive thru voice that starts with a slow spoken 'Welcome to Starbucks and h o w a r e y o u d o i n g t o d a y y y y y y y y y . . . . . . . my gosh is it just me? All I want is to tell her what I want. Maybe it's the pregnancy talking, but I think the world would be a better place if Starbucks just got to the point! :-)
Baby news..... we have our Ultra Sound tomorrow! My doc said we could move it up a week, we are TWO VERY ANXIOUS PEEPS who have very little patience, so of course we took the opportunity. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment