I have had the BabiesRUs bug for a while and last night I got my fix. We decided we would go to match a crib to the rest of our nursery furniture. Our nursery furniture is a hand-me-down Laura Ashley bedroom set I got from one of my favorite clients last year (If you have been to my house you surely know all about this client of mine and the fabulous pieces she gave me from her last house in England). Anyhoot- the furniture is, I like to call it, this Florida Turquoise-blue and a real knotty wood (I think it’s pine). Shaun and I decided to use most of this set as the nursery furniture and just buy a crib. The crib is gorgeous and since we’re not buying anything else we figure we should pick the one we like and not a cheap one! I never would have thought I would be so excited about a crib! I have also been searching high and low for some nursery bedding that I actually like- it’s been pretty hard! I finally found it at nurserydepot.com (a great place) and actually BabiesRUs has it too! It’s called Moo Cow by Sumersault, and YES it’s covered in cows. I knew I wanted a farm animal theme and I just LOVE cows.....so weird huh. lol

No comments:
Post a Comment