Thursday, September 25, 2008

It feels like fall


It feels like fall and I am thrilled about it! The leaves are changing; the furnace has at last needed to fire up; and this morning I used my Pumpkin Mug with pleasure. I HEART it all!!!! This year I love fall because Shaun and I finally get to find out if the baby is a boy or a girl (today at 2:30 to be exact). I of course love fall every year because it’s my birthday (a few weeks away)!! YAY! I have given Shaun stern words to not go crazy (as we normally do) because we have a nursery to fill and we are traveling so much in the next few months (Florida for Christmas, Florida in Jan for my sister’s wedding and Hawaii in May for Tamara’s wedding). Shaun has brought out the orange tub from the attic so I guess it’s time to start decorating for the season! Only 2 ½ hours till the appointment! I am so excited, can’t wait to share the news. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment