After the ultrasound I had a few hours to kill before meeting the girls for dinner so I, of course, went to the mall! I haven't been to Bellevue Square (the actual mall- I have been to Lincoln many times) in a long time and boy oh boy (I just can’t stop saying ‘boy’…lol) have they done some major remodeling! There is more baby/kids store too. I went to Janie and Jack, my favorite kids clothing store. When I worked at the mall and Melissa was pregnant I probably went there every other day to check out the sales rack. (Darn it! I always staked a claim on the J&J clothes I bought for her daughter and now I don’t get them. :-( Sad!) Janie and Jack is a tad pricy but their sales are awesome! I got 3 little jumpers for $20! Then I went next door to Pottery Barn’s new clothing store for kids- Threads. They have super cute stuff too and they have an embroidery machine right in the store! They had some good sales and I got 4 onesies for $27….I think that’s a pretty good deal! Right?!?! I just love that you can get a whole outfit for a baby for less than $10!
This little baby boy, I can already tell, is going to be spoiled in the clothing department. It was really different looking at boy clothes. Even though Shaun and I have been convinced we are having a boy I still never REALLY looked at the boy stuff. I have, naturally, always looked at the girl stuff and mentally decorated in girly themes. Looking at the boy stuff was totally different this time around and having to steer away from the pink (and almost always more than ½ the department) was hard and a little sad. Awww well. Shaun says “I’ll give you a girl next time.” Let me tell you, since Shaun has 3 brothers, that was really comforting. ;-]
In this picture the baby is sort of squatting and the picture is being taken from underneath. To see the picture larger click on it.
Congrats! I knew it was going to be a boy. How exciting. Little boys are the best! Sounds like you are doing well. Keep up the good blogging!
ReplyDelete