Sunday, September 28, 2008

Baby Moved!

Shaun and I went to the Husky/Stanford game last night and I could start to feel the baby- finally! I read that at about 19 weeks the baby can start to hear, so maybe the stadium woke the little bugger up ;-] It feels like a little tap, not much happening there. Yesterday I started to feel little twitches that made me itch.....today Leslie said "Don't Itch!". She said the itching is caused by the stretching and if you itch you will get stretch marks....good to know!!! Today I am sort of in pain. I read it's like growing pains, I don't ever remember growing pains. Now I can really emphathize with Shaun since he is 6'5" and had awful growing pains growing up. Bummer! This kind of sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until he finds your ribcage! Ouch! I think Carter got his big feet stuck in between a few ribs from time to time! It's so fun feeling them move though...makes the experience much more tangible!

    ReplyDelete